Gallup has reported that as much as 70% of the variance in the employee engagement of teams can be traced back to the influence of the manager -- through the manager's engagement, behaviors as observed by team members and the natural wiring of managers. In order to prepare managers to become the ambassador, to engage and motivate your employee, human motivation and behavioural design has became one of the important leadership skills.
This workshop will focus on the application of gamification in reshaping employee experie
Employee Motivation & Behavioural Design are a core competency for every leader in today emerging business world.
- Clifford Liow, Managing Director of Tic Tac Toe Consulting-
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Apply Gamification Framework at work for employee engagement and motivation
• Produce a balance of extrinsic & intrinsic rewards design to entice employees loyalty and build long-term engagement
• Shape new & good behaviour to drive productivity and performance
• Manage problems with retaining employee
• Become more persuasive in all forms of communications
Gamification is the code to crack employee engagement & motivation.
- Evelyn Chue, Managing Director of People Psyence-
Why You Need To Attend This Workshop
Gamification in the workplace is the use of game mechanics and behavioral design to motivate behavior change and engage employees in improving their performance, productivity, participation, and loyalty.
Gamification uses game design to taps into human behavior to understand the science behind human motivation and how to impose the natural drive of human motivation in the workplace environment.
The workshop will discuss the concepts and frameworks of gamification such as the Octalysis Framework, An Coppen's framework, Andrzrej Marczewski’s Player and User Types Hexad to name a few. The participants will then use this concepts and frameworks to develop their own prototype by the end of the workshop.
PEOPLE WHO SEARCHED THIS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN:
Session 1: Integrating Gaming Elements into Your Work Processes
• Workshop Objectives
• What Gamification is all about
• How Gamification is impacting business, Employee Engagement & motivation
• Using Gamification at the Workplace to drive performance & productivity
Session 2: Success & Setbacks
• Success Stories of Workplace Gamification
• Global Trend in Gamification Implementation
• Group Activity 1: Identify and Relate Gamification Success Stories
• Avoid these Workplace Gamification Pitfalls
• Group activity: Let’s conduct a reality check
Session 3: Gamification Framework that Drives Performance and Productivity
• Human Psychology and Motivation
• Human Motivational Framework Overview
• Gallup’s Study and Findings
Group Activity 4: Introduction to Design Template
Session 4: Implementation of Game Element in a Non-Gaming Environment
• How Apple created an Empire?
• Facebook is an Obsession?
• Wikipedia is Free yet Resourceful
• Is Waze simply an App for Direction?
• Gemons wasn’t Simply a Game
• Group Activity 3: Game Elements in Organisations towards Business Objectives
Session 5: Determining Player Type to Personalize Motivation
• Understanding your Players
• Identifying your Player Type (Exercise)
• The Six Human Needs
• The Six Human Needs (Exercise)
Session 6: An Coppens Gamification Framework & Employee Engagement Strategy
• Attraction: Devise strategies that appeal to your targeted players
• Engagement: Exploring techniques to enhance engagement
• Nurturing: Sustaining interest and motivation to speed up the progress
• End Game: Acquiring evidence of adoptions and achievement of outcomes
Session 7: Developing Prototype & Dashboard
• Guided approach to develop prototype for driving Performance and Productivity
• Team Presentation and Feedback
• Best Practices
• Developing Individual Action Plan & Tracking Mechanism
Endorsed By GAMFED
Our gamification workshops are endorsed by the International Gamification Confederation (GamFed), which reviewed and determined the best practices of gamification to be applied in specific areas. We have trained and developed our trainers using frameworks that were designed from the world top gamification gurus like Yu-Kai Chou, An Coppens, Andrzej Marczewski, Pete Jenkins and much more to ensure the content delivered is aligned with international best practices and standard.