Collaboration is a trait a company cannot survive without. People usually find it so easy to point someone out for faults, or label them as a lazy and unproductive worker. How can we make sure we do not fall into that category? How can we be invaluable to our work team? The self-values that we have can be magnified to help create a collaborative positive work culture so that as employees we will not be dragging our feet to work. This talk will look into the values that make a good work ethic and the power of teams. Lastly the talk also will cover effective strategies that can be used to help get that spark back to have a positive work attitude.
Module 1- Good Employee
- What is a good employee in the caring industry?
- Self-reflection activity on work ethics
Module 2- Cultivate Good Work Ethics
- 10 important, most sought-after work ethics to have for positive care
- Positive communication
Module 3- Positive Teamwork
- Working as a team (collaboration with colleagues)
- Working as a team (collaboration with customers)
Module 4- Epilogue
- Finding purpose at the workplace
- Dealing with difficult people