Branding Yourself: Professional Image & Business Etiquette workshop is a comprehensive training program that equips professionals at any level within an organization with the right tools to sharpen their image.
An individual’s ability to project a confident positive image and communicate effectively in an organization will result in higher productivity and performance, better interpersonal relationships with co-workers, and increased job satisfaction, not to mention, leaving a positive and powerful lasting impression on clients and customers.
This workshop introduces participants to the key elements and techniques associated with projecting a professional image and effective communication in the workplace.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants should be able to:
1) Dress appropriately by adhering to professional dress codes
2) Identify the right cut & style to suit their stature for a pleasing effect
3) Select tasteful colour combination for harmony and professionalism.
4) Apply the right clothing language to show that they mean business
5) Build a consistent professional image with organization vision and mission.
6) Influence negotiations with power image and relevant body language
7) Enhance confidence in presenting themselves
8) Exercise proper business etiquette
9) Identify key enhancements to brand image
10) Apply techniques to increase visibility and personal presence
Our approach strives to be highly interactive, with 90% activity-based experiential learning, so that participants grasp new concepts in a fun and safe learning environment. Our consultants will give an insight into the theories and engage participants in active, interactive discussions. Participation and interaction of participants will be the key focus to meet the objectives of this course. Course methods will include exercises, role plays, case studies, and multimedia and image props
PEOPLE WHO SEARCHED THIS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN:
The Impact Of Your Image
- How to create a great first impression!
- The Power of Your Visual Statement
- What is image in relation to your role in the company?
- Projecting your company’s corporate image
Business Wardrobe Management
- Develop your professional image to say, “I mean business.
- What apparel is appropriate in today’s business arena.
- Best colours for suits, shirts, dresses, blouse and accessories
- Business casual wardrobe concepts
- Professional Dress Code for different occasion
Building Your Signature Style
- Learn the psychological effects of colours
- Camouflage Techniques - The art of illusion dressing
- How to power dress with colours
- Body line Analysis to determine the best cutting for individual.
- Appropriate accessories to style up for different occasions: shoes, belt, scarf, earrings or jewelry.
Professional Make-up & Grooming for women and men (Hands-On workshop)
- Understanding products and cosmetics
- Your Professional Make-up Colours
- Makeup routine (step by step guide)
- Normal skin care regime
- Product application techniques
- Moustache maintenance
Business Body Language
- Positive and Negative body posture and gesture
- What is effective eye contact?
- Power smiles and touch
- Respecting personal space
- Hand Movement
Business Meeting Etiquette
- Introduction to Etiquette
- Meeting & Greeting Savvy – Introduce yourself and others with confidence.
- Handshakes - Cultural nuances and sensitivities
- Business Card Etiquette
- How To Remember Names
- International & Malaysian Business Protocol
Dining Etiquette Essentials
- Become a savvy host and gracious guest.
- Western vs. Chinese Style Dining
- European vs. American Style Dining
- Learn the proper seating guidelines.
- The Art of Hosting a Business Meal
- Invitations, dress code
- Placing orders, table talk, table manners - How we eat & drink
- Post Dinner Etiquette
- Concluding a meal, settling the bill, client follow-ups