If virtual team building and other similar online events are to offer value, their inclusion in an overall corporate structure of philosophies, values and practices is critical.
Mission To Mars is a highly engaging, vibrant and immersive simulation. It enables participants to learn and reflect on key values, behaviors and mindsets to become highly performing and productive in the organization. With the dramatic setting of space travel, participants journey from Earth to the red planet Mars in a series of thrilling events, facing challenging situations and unknown dangers. This unique program allows teams to choose the stage of the journey they want to enter and the level of difficulty. As teams travel through space and head towards Mars, will they work together as one to survive or perish while trying?
The program creates awareness for a winning mindset and has participants devoted to achieving self-empowerment as individuals and as a team to reach new heights and create new paradigms in productivity and results. This program is designed to run on platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx Training. Virtual breakout rooms are an essential element that will ensure the success of the event.
Mission To Mars focuses on the following areas:
- Strategic decision making
- Winning mindset
After completing the training, you should be able to:
- Achieve consistent and continuous growth with data-driven decision making
- Make critical decisions effectively for long-term success
- Maximize potential to drive performance
- Strengthen teamwork and collaboration
- Yield better results by working smarter
To change your direction, shift your thinking.
However long ago you learnt to ride a bicycle, it’s likely an experience you’ve never forgotten. The skill remains with you today. When was your last corporate training program? How much of what was learnt is actively applied in your business today? Are all that remains the workshop manuals left on your shelf?
Our programs are initiatives that last. They encourage new ways of thinking. They open up ways to create extraordinary achievements. We believe individual behavior and attitude contribute significantly to the overall excellence of your organization. So, we focus on what really matters.
Our unique methodology of combining experiential, instructional and discovery learning, and supported by modern coaching technology, creates powerful shifts in attitudes and behavior that will encourage sustainable change in your organization. These changes make an impact on results where it matters.
In our programs, you can expect an extensive use of game-based virtual learning, case studies, debriefing, reflection exercises, facilitated coaching, feedback, group discussions, lectures, story-telling and structured instruments.
Our program outline encompasses the following modules:
Module 1: Context Setting (9.00am – 10.30am)
- Program briefing
- Ground rules
- Medical and safety
- Calling signals
- Introduction to theme and pillars
- Team formation – Team Dynamics*
- Virtual team photography challenge
Module 2: Teambuilding Session (10.45am – 12.30pm)
- 1 key business simulation – Mission To Mars*
- Final results check
- Debrief – Individual and Team learning
Module 3: Action Planning (1.30pm – 3.15pm)
- Anchoring learning as individuals and teams
- Virtual breakout session - Departments
- Debrief – Department learning
- Consolidation of top three initiatives
Module 4: The Wrap-Up (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
- Departmental presentation of top three initiatives
- Feedback from floor and stakeholders
- Adaptation of Action Plans
- Team awards
- Merit awards
- Final circle-up