What makes sales stars different from their mediocre colleagues?
Do you want to know the TOP SALES SECRETS that make you one of the high performer?
Research shows that unique personality traits combined with a perspective sales approach are what set top performers apart. So, a great salesperson will try to identify the prospect's top priorities and concerns and use that information to tailor his product offering and approach to specifically address those needs.
If you can be specific and provide personal treatment to prospects is what gives you the ability to anticipate a customer's needs and make him feel like he is being helped rather than being sold. The question is, how to do it?
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Discover your Identity through Personality Style Profiling
- Identify the difference of 7 Personality Style
- Identify your Personality Strength and Weaknesses
- Identify customers' style and strategies to approach each personality
- Choosing the best approach and language to communicate and get connected
- Methods to increase closing rate through strong observation skills
The foundation of our training is anchored in activity-based experiential learning. This methodology takes into consideration different learning and communication styles, and more importantly speaking the client’s language and understands cultural differences. It is through active participation that the adoption and application of theory is expedited, and it is with that outlook that the basis of each experience is governed by the following parameters:
- All participants are fully engaged at all times.
- All engagements are lively and foster knowledge transfer and idea sharing amongst participants.
- All participants maintain a positive learning environment.
- All participants leave the course with clear personal action plan and recommendations for addressing critical challenges with their professional development.
- All participants will explore concepts that will help them bring out the best self into focus, enabling them to be more sensitive, effective, increase awareness and joy in choosing how to lead their life.
Course Outline & Schedule
- Why Personality Style is Important?
9.15am Personality Style Profiling
- Discover your identity through Personality Style Assessment
- Discover your Core & Universal Style
- Discover your Strength & Weaknesses
10.15am Tea Break
10.30am The SEVEN Personality Style
- Recognize your Personality Style Type
- Identify the difference of SEVEN Personality Style
- Learn to observe the tail sign of each Personality
1.30pm How to use Personality Style to increase closing rate and build relationship
- Understand people’s needs based on personalities
- Closing Sales Pitch Techniques with different personality
- Building meaningful connections with customers and team members
3.30pm Tea Break
3.45pm Personal Branding Statement
- What is Personal Branding Statement
- Identify your audience
- Craft your own Brand Statement to start conversation