The color you choose reveals your personality. The color you gravitate tells a lot about you, how you function and how others see you. Colors greatly influences human emotion and behavior. It reflects the way you operate in your business and personal life, your strengths and weaknesses, your vulnerabilities, your needs and your challenges at that time in your life.
According to research colors does more than establish brand recognition. It also conveys traits about a company’s personality, or, brand image. So what is your personal image branding? What colors would appeal to the greatest amount of people? How to use colors to enhance your personality and increase your personal brand?
By understanding psychology of colors and you can learn to read personality and picking the “right” color you wear, you can enhance your personality and create a brand of your own.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand The Psychology of Colors and how it works
- The meaning of Color
- The Psychological effect of Color in Marketing and Branding
- How to recognize people’s personality through colors
- Understand your own personal coloring and how to have maximum impact to outstand
- Using the right color to empower and convince
- Practical session
The foundation of our training is anchored in activity-based experiential learning. This methodology takes into consideration different learning and communication styles, and more importantly speaking the client’s language and understands cultural differences. It is through active participation that the adoption and application of theory is expedited, and it is with that outlook that the basis of each experience is governed by the following parameters:
- All participants are fully engaged at all times.
- All engagements are lively and foster knowledge transfer and idea sharing amongst participants.
- All participants maintain a positive learning environment.
- All participants leave the course with clear personal action plan and recommendations for addressing critical challenges with their professional development.
- All participants will explore concepts that will help them bring out the best self into focus, enabling them to be more sensitive, effective, increase awareness and joy in choosing how to lead their life.
Course Outline & Schedule
- What is Psychology of Colors?
- How Colors work in your life – business & social
9.15am The psychological effect of Color in Marketing & Branding
- Identify why
companychose that Corporate Color
- Identify the company’s direction with Color they chose
- Methods to choose the right color for your business
- Convey a powerful message using colors and words associations
10.00am Tea Break
10.15am The meaning of Color
- What is your favorite color?
- Why you like that color and what is the meaning behind
- Identify Psychological effect of each Color
- The positive and negative meaning of each color
- Putting thoughts with the color you use for business and social
1.30pm The psychological effect of Color in Personal Branding
- Sending the right impression with Colors
- Using colors to get connected with your audience
- Using colors to influence mood
- Using colors to build trust in business
2.45pm Understand People’s Personality through Colors
- Identify people’s personality through the way they match colors
- Understand personality through tones, shades, tints
3.30pm Tea Break
- Color that suit best for Business and Social
- Choosing the Best color for Pitching and Business
- Practice your eye to pick the color for yourself
- Practice color Mix & Match ideas to look professional