Image is paramount. What creates your image could be a false or true interpretation of ‘self’. This is where individuality and personality amounts.
‘Dress in everyday life is always more than a shell. It is an intimate aspect of the experience and presentation of the self and is so closely linked to the identity that these three – dress, the body and self – are not perceived separately but simultaneously, as a totality.’
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Discover your Identity through Personality Style Profiling
- Identify your Core & Universal Style
- Connecting your Personal Goal & Identity
- Identify your Personality Strength and Weaknesses
- Methods to communicate with different personality
The foundation of our training is anchored in activity-based experiential learning. This methodology takes into consideration different learning and communication styles, and more importantly speaking the client’s language and understands cultural differences. It is through active participation that the adoption and application of theory is expedited, and it is with that outlook that the basis of each experience is governed by the following parameters:
- All participants are fully engaged at all times.
- All engagements are lively and foster knowledge transfer and idea sharing amongst participants.
- All participants maintain a positive learning environment.
- All participants leave the course with
clear personal action planand recommendations for addressing critical challenges with their professional development.
- All participants will explore concepts that will help them bring out the best self into focus, enabling them to be more sensitive, effective, increase awareness and joy in choosing how to lead their life.
Course Outline & Schedule
- Why Personality Style is Important?
9.15am Personality Style Profiling
- Discover your identity through Personality Style Assessment
- Discover your Core & Universal Style
- Discover your Strength & Weaknesses
10.15am Tea Break
- Identify the difference of SEVEN Personality Style
- Understand the personality of each Personality Style (People’s personality)
- Methods to communicate with each Personality
1.30pm How to use Personality Style to increase your Identity & Branding
- Design and enhance your identity
- Methods to create Harmony internally & externally
- Methods to use Colors, Lines, Styles to increase your identity and totality
3.30pm Tea Break
3.45pm Practical Session
- Discover your personal identity
- Identify, elaborate, plan and execution to achieve your Personal Branding