Design & implement your gamification project in the workplace
We have helped many companies to transform their workplace with Workplace Gamification for the last 6 years. It's rewarding to see the impact of Gamification as a strategy to solve workplace challenges. We realized that internal building is crucial to sustain a long term gamification project. In this Gamification workshop, our certified Game Thinking coach will guide you through the principles of Gamification, and build your first gamification project using Gametize.
What kind of projects can you design using Gametize:
Example of projects you could develop during the workshop:
Design Culture Setting & Core Values Alignment with Gamification
Design Blended Learning for Internal Training with Gamification
Internship Program for Employer Branding
Design Employee Journey from Pre-Boarding to Organisational Onboarding
Design CSR Initiative with Gamification
(Content template will be provided during the workshop)
Upon completion of this workshop, will be able to:
Apply Gamification design at workplace
Design learning experience with Gamification to increase participation & better knowledge retention
Produce balance of extrinsic & intrinsic reward design to entice employee loyalty and build long term engagement
Develop gamification strategy and content in Gametize
Learning & Development
Culture & Values
Training & Academy
Internal / Corporate Communication
Any functions/department driving people engagement
Materials needed to bring
No is required. Nevertheless, pre-workshop learning is required through a learning journey.
Gamification Practitioner Workshop Outline
Session 1: Integrating Gaming Elements into Your Workplace
- What gamification is all about
- How gamification is impacting business, employee engagement & motivation
- Using gamification at the workplace to drive performance & productivity
Session 2: Gamification Framework that Drives Performance and Productivity
- Human Psychology and Motivation
- Intrinsic & Extrinsic Motivation
- Human Motivational Framework Overview
Session 3: Introduction to Gametize
- How Gametize Help as a Tool
Session 4: Introduction to Key Function & Features
- Introduction to Project, Topic, Flashcard & Challenge
- 11 Types of Challenges
- Saving, Editing & Reordering Flashcard & Challenges
- Project Tools Bar
- Topic Tools Bar
- User Registration & Admin
Session 5: Project & Content Development
- Creating Project & Topic
- Difference Between Learning Content & Engaging Content
- Create Content for Flashcards & Challenges
Session 6: Rewards
- Setup badges, awarding & awarding action
- Rewards & point system setup
Session 7: Reports & Data
- Key Function of Reports
- Types of Report
- Scheduling Auto Report
Cheah is a Gamification Advocate in Malaysia. He works with many reputable gamification experts in the United States and as Amy Jo Kim, Yu-Kai Chou, Pete Jenkins, and An Coppens to promote Thinking & Gamification in the South East Asia (SEA) region. He was recruited by Amy Jo Kim, the founder of (GTA) to be the GTA coach.
He is also a GamFed (International Gamification Federation) member and actively promote gamification best practices especially in Malaysia. He also produces two annual national conferences – Game Thinking Asia & Talent Ecosystem Conference to further promote innovation in HR & with Game Thinking/ Gamification in the SEA region. In addition, he is familiar with and have used the Stanford school design thinking method in gamification projects.
Gamification project experience:
- Game Thinknig coach in designing for with Gamification. The objective of applying Gamification is to maximize the learning effectiveness for classroom training or shorten the duration of classroom training. The journey involves 3 stages - Pre-workshop, workshop and post-workshop. Clients who benefit from this journey design are Khazanah Nasional, Martin Brower, Safilo, OCBC, Pioneer Audio, Legoland, 7-Eleven, Mitsui, Malaysia Airlines Berhad, Firefly, MAS Cargo, Security Commission, Petronas, Coca-Cola, Airfoil, MacroKiosk and etc.
- Game Thinking coach in designing a 3-day Strategic Management Meeting with Gamification for the top ideas and execute plans for one of the largest telecommunication device producer’s business plan.
- Game Thinking coach in designing employee experience journey with gamification for Astro and Tealive.
- Game Thinking coach in applying gamification for event like and seminar. The projects includes www.gamethinkingasia.com, talent-ecosystem.com and Singtel (GEIM) Learning Fiesta. The objective is to engage delegates and motivate them to learn and participate in quizzes and assessment.
- Game Thinking coach in designing engagement loop for a targeted persona to engage and motivate the persona to keep track of doctor’s booking and ensure patients leave reviews after the visit of a healthcare marketplace in
- Design travel agent experience for the largest travel market place in India, TravelTriagle. The objective is to design the long term engagement and motivation for travel agents in TravelTriangle platform to increase sales conversion & increase effectiveness for completion the system.
Testimonial video from client: https://youtu.be/aYydho1gRvU
For more information, visit my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaxtoncheah/
What is Gametize?
The Gametize Platform comes with a robust set of powerful features that allow businesses to devise activities that engage, motivate, and reward their audiences like employee onboarding journey, culture & value alignment campaigns, enterprise learning, consumer engagement, or education.
With Gametize, businesses can drive with motivating, and exciting activities that are compelling. gamification platform with an open API that enables them to create interactive challenges, instantaneous feedback, and rewards, devise and launch competitions with social mechanics and powerful analytics.
1 Pax: RM 2399 + 1 month free subscription of Gametize
2 Pax: RM 4599 + 2 months of Gametize
3 Pax: RM 6599 + 3 months free subscription of Gametize*
*3 and above are entitled follow up coaching session for roll out plan*
Register in teams to work together on your project, implement your first gamification pilot at your workplace after the workshop!
For more information:
Email us at: email@example.com
This program does not constitute an endorsement, certification, or sponsorship from Gametize. , accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the content contained in this program.