Education has evolved over the past decade. Technology has been introduced to educational institutions and there is a need for educators to learn new teaching approaches. It is important for educators to shift from teacher-centered to student-centered. The learning experience for students has to be more personal and interactive. It may seem like a great challenge to move to a virtual classroom but educators will see the benefits of online teaching once they change their perspectives.
PRACTICAL strategies to move your classes online
STREAMLINE your work &
REDUCE your STRESS
After participating in this workshop you will know how to:
- Use your old/current lesson plans to create your new lessons
- Use Google (or other online platforms) to solve all of your digital classroom needs
- Use online videos to supplement teaching & learning
- Suggest subject-specific apps to supplement teaching/learning
- Gain increased perspective (for increased confidence)
Mobile Learning with Gamification
Gametize is designed to support the delivery of a gamified effective virtual classroom management. The platform redefines the learning experience with its sleek user experience, automated feedback and rewards system.