This is a workshop intended for HR leaders to learn how to apply the Design Thinking method at the workplace in order to enhance their employee experience.
Organisations today are placing more focus in designing their customer experience, as it is a key differentiator in attracting, engaging & retaining customers; thus driving business results. However, not many organisations place much emphasis on designing their employee experience although most would agree that people are their most valuable asset in the organisation.
Although Design Thinking is prominently applied in product-based solutions, Design Thinking can be applied in various HR functions as well. Therefore, it is imperative for organisations to design their employee experience with a clear purpose, which would result in an engaged workforce that drives business results.
- Develop employee-centric solutions in a mindful and structured manner
- How to effectively prototype and test your concepts to increase user acceptance
- Enable breakthrough insights to emerge from the collaboration of people from diverse backgrounds
Check out our previous Design Thinking video below:
For brochure inquiries or more information, contact us at email@example.com
PEOPLE WHO SEARCHED THIS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN:
MODULE 1: EMPATHISE
Empathising with users to understand their needs
• Identifying extreme users
• Developing the employee journey map
• Empathising with users through observation and engagement
MODULE 2: DEFINE
Defining the problem statement
• Synthesizing information to derive user insights
• Developing persona and point of view
• Capturing the emotional journey in the employee journey map
MODULE 4: PROTOTYPE
MODULE 5: TEST
MODULE 6: IMPLEMENT